The University Network of the European Capitals of Culture is pleased to invite you to a networking meeting where you can meet representatives of the UNeECC member universities to learn more about the networking opportunities and to discuss further collaboration among the members of UNeECC.
The UNeECC Networking Meeting will be hosted by Universidad Europea de Madrid.
The meeting will be held between 16.00-18.00 on Friday, 18 September 2009 and will take place at Campus Universidad Europea de Madrid in Villaviciosa de Odón. In Salón de Grados, edificio A.
For directions to the campus, please visit http://www.uem.es/en/how-to-get-there/campus-villaviciosa-de-odon
Participation, of course, is free of charge, but registration is mandatory. Please inform Ms. Gyöngyi Pozsgai Secretary General of UNeECC, of your attendance by 10 September (email@example.com).
We would be delighted if you could join us.
University Network of the European Capitals of Culture
PRELIMINARY PROGRAMME OF THE UNEECC NETWORKING MEETING
18 September 2009, Madrid
1. Welcome by Professor László Komlósi, Vice President of UNeECC
2. Welcome by Dra. Águeda Benito, Rector of Universidad Europea de Madrid
3. Report on the past and future activities of UNeECC
4. Short film about the UNeECC Student Workshop
5. Brief introduction of the participants (university representatives)
6. Networking discussions